UserTesting®, the leading provider of on-demand human insights, today announced its plans to host the largest virtual gathering of experience professionals, Human Insight World (#HiWorld20), taking place October 12th – 14th, 2020. Now, more than ever, companies need to listen to their customers, relearn their customers, and understand the impact that the new market dynamics have on their customers. And HiWorld is the place to get those practical insights, and share them too!
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200817005187/en/
UserTesting Human Insight World Virtual Customer Conference (Graphic: Business Wire)
From UX researchers and designers to product managers and marketers, HiWorld will bring together like-minded professionals from some of the best brands in the world, to hear first-hand each other’s experience leading and making decisions with emotional data.
“We look forward to welcoming more than 10,000 customer experience professionals across the three-day event,” said Andy MacMillan, CEO of UserTesting. “During these challenging and rapidly changing times, it’s never been more important to bring your customers into your decision-making process, and build empathy into your business. Human Insight World will showcase amazing examples of what some of the most reputable brands in the world are doing to build deeper emotional connections with their customers.”
Featured Keynote Speaker
One of multiple keynote speakers confirmed to present at HiWorld include Dr. Berger, marketing professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and an internationally bestselling author. He is a world-renowned expert on change, word of mouth, influence, consumer behavior, and how products, ideas, and behaviors catch on. Additional keynote speakers and a complete agenda will be announced in the coming weeks.
Here’s what you can expect at Human Insight World:
- 3 content tracks, and 12 practitioner-led breakout sessions: The agenda is designed to address all customer experience professionals’ needs–from beginner to advanced–and will offer the perfect mix of UX research, design, product, and marketing inspiration and practical insights, delivered by practitioners at some of the most innovative companies in the world.
- A preview of new UserTesting products: We will unveil our product roadmap live on the virtual stage. Attendees will be the first to see upcoming products, new features, and future innovations taking place at UserTesting.
- Talk to experts at the genius station: Get your most pressing questions answered by UserTesting product and research experts who can provide guidance on both technical and non-technical topics.
- Thought-provoking discussions led by industry influencers: Get inspired by change makers and thought leaders from across a variety of industries and learn about trends driving the future of CX.
- A vibrant partner pavilion: Connect, learn, and grow with UserTesting partners. Find new ways to leverage the power of human insights across your organization.
UserTesting University Live
On October 12th, join us for a half-day session of in-depth, hands-on, interactive training led by UserTesting experts. Choose from one of four workshops to attend depending on the area you’d like to deep dive into. Workshops will be limited to 50 people per, and designed to be engaging, hands-on, and offer practical advice to help develop and grow the skills needed to maximize a users’ investment in human insights for decision making. Space is limited to 300 attendees so don’t miss out and register today. UserTesting University Live Workshops are $99. Register here.
Dates and times:
- October 12th, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PDT: UserTesting University Live Workshops
- October 13th – 14th, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT: Human Insight World Virtual Conference
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available for the Human Insight World virtual conference. To learn more and receive a sponsorship prospectus, please contact: email@example.com
UserTesting enables every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight. With UserTesting’s on-demand Human Insight Platform, companies across industries make accurate customer-first decisions at every level, at the speed business demands. With UserTesting, product teams, marketers, digital, and customer experience executives, designers and UX researchers confidently and quickly create the right experiences for all target audiences, increasing brand loyalty and revenue. UserTesting has more than 1,500 subscription customers, including more than half of the world’s top brands, and has delivered human insights to over 35,000 companies to-date. UserTesting is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more, visit www.usertesting.com.