VanTop Technology & Innovation is expanding its smart tech range into home automation, with sister brand Kyvol’s robot vacuum cleaner range debuting today.
Best known for digital, dash and action cameras, VanTop has launched Kyvol to bolster its best-in-class consumer electronics portfolio with smart home appliances and devices, designed to support busy lives and help around the home.
Ideal for both the house-proud and work-shy, Kyvol’s three Cybovac models are an entry level E20, a more advanced E30 and its top of the range E31, which also offers a 300ml water tank and mopping function. Each combines smart navigation inspired by insects, such as bees and dragonflies, with drone technology, powerful suction and long battery life, but without a hefty price tag.
Kyvol’s E30 and E31 also benefit from Gyroptic™ technology, which delivers 30% more accuracy by navigating obstacles, and avoiding falling down stairs or getting stuck. Cybovacs glide in a programmed zig-zag fashion whilst cleaning, monitoring moving distance and speed. When going from hard floors to rugs, Cybovac recognises the surface change and automatically boosts suction power.
All 100% hands-free, Cybovacs feature:
● App, remote control, Alexa and Google Assistant activation
● Precision cleaning modes – Auto, Edge and Spot – to sweep, lift dust and debris, and vacuum in a single pass
● 150 minutes or 250m² battery life – enough to clean an entire townhouse
● Automatic return to charging station when battery power reaches 12%
● Programmable cleaning schedules and modes via the Kyvol App
● Real-time route recording, so users can see where Cybovac has cleaned
● No-go barriers to protect valuables and establish out-of-bounds zones
Vincent Zheng, CEO of Vantop Technology & Innovation, comments: “Kyvol’s mission is to
help more people enjoy the power of technology, that’s why Cybovac does all the
work so you can relax and enjoy your downtime.”
The first in a new generation of Kyvol-branded eco-friendly appliances and devices, Cybovac is currently available at www.kyvol.com (and will soon also be available via Amazon) priced from:
· E20 £199/$199/€219 – https://kyvol.com/products/cybovac-e20
· E30 £249/$249/€279 – https://kyvol.com/products/cybovac-e30
· E31 £279/$279/€299 – https://kyvol.com/products/cybovac-e31
Created by leading technology company Vantop Technology & Innovation in January 2020, Kyvol manufacturers products including cleaning robots, at-home health tools and smart devices that support people’s busy lives and encourage a healthier lifestyle.