VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), a leading innovator in enterprise software, today launched VMware Partner Connect, the new, dramatically simplified and flexible program designed to enable partners to do business with VMware in a way that aligns with their business models. VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
“VMware Partner Connect reimagines the way we do business with and for our partners, helping them drive differentiated customer success and digital transformation,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We designed Partner Connect with our customers in mind, and the idea that they should feel confident when choosing to go with a VMware partner. And this is just the beginning, as Partner Connect continues to evolve to deliver new and better ways for our partners to grow their businesses.”
VMware Partner Connect now offers three tiers: Partner, Advanced Partner, and Principal Partner. Hundreds of partners have been designated Principal Partners at today’s launch. These partners can help customers identify and implement ideal VMware solutions, as evidenced by achievement of Master Services Competencies across different strategic IT priorities. These Principal Partners also earn comprehensive rewards, including deployment and consumption incentives and prioritization for collaborative business planning and co-selling opportunities with VMware.
Starting today, VMware partners can find support, resources and education at https://www.vmware.com/go/partner-connect. Enhancements include:
- an Incentives and Development Funds portal, which provides enhanced dashboards and improved visibility for partners to track their activity with VMware,
- a new VMware Learning Zone, which provides a wide variety of content, including the ability to customize learning plans based on individual partner preferences, and
- an overall improved partner experience.
Partner Connect will continue to evolve based on industry changes, changes in customer buying behaviors, and to support emerging partner business models. In the months ahead, VMware plans to integrate partner programs from new VMware products, including VeloCloud and recently-acquired VMware businesses, VMware Carbon Black and Pivotal.
- Support for VMware Partner Connect for Principal Partners: https://www.vmware.com/company/news/updates/vmware-partner-connect-support-2020.html
- Register for today’s Partner Connect Virtual Event to learn more: https://www.vmware.com/partner-connect-live-geo.html
VMware EMPOWER, VMware’s elite partner training event:
- Dallas, April 20-23: https://www.vmware.com/content/microsites/empower/empower-us.html
- Lisbon, April 27-30: https://www.vmware.com/content/microsites/empower-europe/home.html
- Asia: https://www.vmware.com/content/microsites/empower-asia/en.html
- Follow @VMware_Partners on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VMware_Partners
VMware software powers the world’s complex digital infrastructure. The company’s cloud, app modernization, networking, security, and digital workspace offerings help customers deliver any application on any cloud across any device. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, VMware is committed to being a force for good, from its breakthrough technology innovations to its global impact. For more information, please visit https://www.vmware.com/company.html
VMware, Carbon Black, Pivotal, VeloCloud, and VMware EMPOWER are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.