The global wireless infrastructure test equipment market size is poised to grow by USD 668.15 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 7% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201007005689/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Wireless Infrastructure Test Equipment Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
The wireless infrastructure test equipment market is expected to be driven by the growth in demand for wireless technology in aerospace and defense sector. Owing to the growing security concerns, there is a significant increase in the defense budget of countries across the globe year over year. Several countries including the US, the UK, and China are the major investors in the aerospace and defense sector. During the forecast period, the defense sector is expected to grow significantly as developed countries are taking steps to equip their forces with the most advanced technologies such as precision strike application, defense electronics, and cyber and intelligence gathering. The global wireless infrastructure test equipment market is expected to grow proportionately with the increase in adoption of upgraded technologies.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
- The major wireless infrastructure test equipment market growth share came from the network analyzer segment in 2019. However, the spectrum analyzer segment is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
- APAC was the largest wireless infrastructure test equipment in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. This is attributed to the rapid growth in the telecommunication, cloud, IoT, and aerospace and defense sectors.
- The global wireless infrastructure test equipment market is fragmented. Advantest Corp., Anritsu Corp., Infinite Electronics Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc., National Instruments Corp., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Teledyne Technologies Inc., Teradyne Inc., Viavi Solutions Inc., and Yokogawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this wireless infrastructure test equipment market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global wireless infrastructure test equipment market 2020-2024 is expected to witness positive growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we continue to revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/wireless-infrastructure-test-equipment-market-industry-analysis
Emergence of 5G Networks will be a Key Market Trend
The emergence of 5G networks will be one of the major trends in the global wireless infrastructure test equipment market during the forecast period. The evolution of 5G networks is being driven by the increase in the number of mobile users and the increase in IP traffic. Therefore, significant advances are anticipated to be seen in test and measurement devices to keep up with the upcoming technologies.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Wireless Infrastructure Test Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wireless infrastructure test equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wireless infrastructure test equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wireless infrastructure test equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wireless infrastructure test equipment market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Network analyzer – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Spectrum analyzer – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Signal generator – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Advantest Corp.
- Anritsu Corp.
- Infinite Electronics Inc.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- National Instruments Corp.
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Teradyne Inc.
- Viavi Solutions Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.