Workato, the leading and fastest-growing integration-led automation platform, today announced that they were named a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for iPaaS and the only Customers’ Choice for iPaaS in North America for 2021. According to Gartner, “An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) solution provides capabilities to enable subscribers (aka “tenants”) to implement data, application, API and process integration projects involving any combination of cloud-resident and on-premises endpoints. This is achieved by developing, deploying, executing, managing and monitoring integration processes/flows that connect multiple endpoints so that they can work together.”
“We are thankful to our customers for naming us to the 2021 Customers’ Choice for iPaaS,” said Vijay Tella, CEO of Workato. “Everything we do at Workato is inspired by the passion and creativity of our customers for achieving automation at scale. As we continue to expand our product, we are deeply grateful for their rich feedback and partnership.”
The report was derived from reviews sourced throughout the last year, and highlights key comparisons with vendors in the iPaaS space:
- Workato is identified as the Customer’s Choice in North America, the only organization named in the elite upper right “Customers’ Choice” quadrant in the region, and one of only two globally recognized firms.
- 96% of customers would recommend Workato to a friend or colleague, in our view illustrating the lasting value Workato users receive from the platform.
- Workato was the only vendor to receive as high as 4.8/5 in product capabilities and 4.7/5 in service & support, based on 60 ratings, which we believe serves as additional customer validation of the technological investments made over the past several years.
To learn more and read the entire report, visit discover.workato.com/gartner-peer-insights-report.
Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Peers, 1 April 2021.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Peer Insights:
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 215,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Workato is the leading Integration-led Automation Platform. Recognized as a leader, Workato is the only enterprise platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps, automate business workflows, and drive real time outcomes from business events, without compromising security and governance. Workato is trusted by over 7,000 of the world’s top brands and fastest growing innovators. For more information, visit www.workato.com or connect with us on social media:
- Blog: https://www.workato.com/blog
- Business Systems Community: https://systematic.workato.com/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/workato
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workato