Technavio has been monitoring the adaptive learning software market and it is poised to grow by USD 384.99 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201104005221/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Adaptive Learning Software Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a Low impact on the adaptive learning software market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The Ed-tech companies are expected to be the leading segment based on end-user in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Adoption of cloud-based adaptive learning platform is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 11%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 384.99 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Adobe Inc., Aptara Inc., D2L Corp., DreamBox Learning Inc., Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, ScootPad Corp., and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing need for personalized learning is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the increasing cost related to implementation and training restraints the market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute 34% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Aptara Inc., D2L Corp., DreamBox Learning Inc., Instructure Inc., John Wiley & Sons Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, ScootPad Corp., and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing need for personalized learning will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this adaptive learning software market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Adaptive Learning Software Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Adaptive Learning Software Market is segmented as below:
- Ed-tech Companies
- Educational Institutions
- Corporate Sectors
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43807
Adaptive Learning Software Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The adaptive learning software market report covers the following areas:
- Adaptive Learning Software Market Size
- Adaptive Learning Software Market Trends
- Adaptive Learning Software Market Analysis
This study identifies the adoption of cloud-based adaptive learning platform as one of the prime reasons driving the adaptive learning software market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Adaptive Learning Software Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist adaptive learning software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the adaptive learning software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the adaptive learning software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of adaptive learning software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Ed-tech companies – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Educational institutions – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Corporate sectors – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud-based deployment – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- On-premise deployment – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic globally
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Aptara Inc.
- D2L Corp.
- DreamBox Learning Inc.
- Instructure Inc.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- Pearson Plc
- ScootPad Corp.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.