Technavio has been monitoring the amusement park market and it is poised to grow by USD 19.84 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200601005446/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Amusement Park Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aspro Parks SA, Cedar Fair LP, Comcast Corp., Compagnie des Alpes SA, Merlin Entertainments Plc, PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES S.A., SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., Six Flags Entertainment Corp., The Walt Disney Co., and Village Roadshow Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Increasing investments in international tourism will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increasing investments in international tourism has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Amusement Park Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Amusement Park Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40528
Amusement Park Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our amusement park market report covers the following areas:
- Amusement Park Market size
- Amusement Park Market trends
- Amusement Park Market industry analysis
This study identifies rise in number of baby-boomer visitors as one of the prime reasons driving the amusement park market growth during the next few years.
Amusement Park Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the amusement park market, including some of the vendors such as Aspro Parks SA, Cedar Fair LP, Comcast Corp., Compagnie des Alpes SA, Merlin Entertainments Plc, PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES S.A., SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., Six Flags Entertainment Corp., The Walt Disney Co., and Village Roadshow Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the amusement park market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Amusement Park Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist amusement park market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the amusement park market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the amusement park market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of amusement park market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Tickets – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hospitality – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Merchandising – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aspro Parks SA
- Cedar Fair LP
- Comcast Corp.
- Compagnie des Alpes SA
- Merlin Entertainments Plc
- PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES S.A.
- SeaWorld Entertainment Inc.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp.
- The Walt Disney Co.
- Village Roadshow Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.