Quantzig, a leader in delivering scalable analytics solutions and data science services, today announced the completion of its recent article that sheds light on why businesses must focus on building customer profiles.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200717005138/en/
- Understanding similar traits amongst your customer base enables you to segment them into homogenous groups
- The customer profile and segmentation solutions offered by Quantzig helps in devising marketing strategies based on customer needs and demographics.
- The importance of customer segmentation lies in the fact that it allows businesses to reach out to end-users with specific requirements.
“Customer profiling will help you to understand your customers, highlighting who they are, what they look like, their interests and wants,” says a customer segmentation analytics expert at Quantzig.
Request a FREE proposal to gain in-depth insights on how you can leverage the benefits of customer profile and segmentation for your business.
Customer profiling helps businesses to analyze customer traits and classify them into homogenous segments based on their requirements. It is a complex process in which customers are bifurcated into groups sharing similar characteristics. A customer profile template allows a business to know who the customers are, what they do, and where they do it. As a result, businesses get to define its audience and engage with them in a better way. Read the complete article for comprehensive insights: https://bit.ly/30cyEfn
Speak to our experts to know how you can leverage the benefits of customer profiling and segmentation for your business to devise the most efficient marketing strategy.
Benefits of Customer Profile and Segmentation
- Tailor relevant audience– Customer profile enables businesses to tailor communications based on the specific interests of the customer. This, as a result, enhances customer engagement, experience, and ultimately improves sales.
- Enhance response rates– Customer profile and segmentation help organizations in communicating with the right segment of people at the right time. This helps in driving better results from marketing campaigns and sales. Enhanced response rates initiate a nurturing process that leads the potential prospects through the buying process.
- Improve customer acquisition– A customer profile helps in understanding the best and potential customers and this, in turn, helps businesses to look for prospects with the same characteristics.
The best part of this digital age is the trove of data that consumers create through multiple devices and touchpoints on a daily basis. Book a FREE Demo to gain comprehensive insights into creating customer profile and segmentation.
- Digital Banking Services: Key lessons to Grow, Scale, and Drive Profits using Digital Analytics
- Will Contactless Payments Shape the Future of FinTech?
- Learning Analytics is Going to be the Next Big Thing in e-Learning and Student Performance Tracking – Here’s Why
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal