Corbin Advisors, a strategic consultancy accelerating value realization globally, today announced several significant catalysts for growth.
“As we begin our fourteenth year, we could not be more excited about what the future holds for Corbin. Our clients have continued to look to us as strategic partners for our bold, insights-based perspective and track record of creating value. Our decision to relaunch Corbin in this uniquely challenging time is reflective of our courageousness and commitment to deliver accelerated value realization through proprietary research, innovative solutions, best practice knowledge, and world-class client service,” said Rebecca Corbin, Founder and CEO of Corbin .
Corbin announced several initiatives that will further accelerate growth and community impact:
- Expanding Our Solution Set: Building on our proven approach to value realization and excellence in client service, we are formally launching several solutions, including ESG Advisory, Research as a Service (RaaS), Executive Development and Investor Relations Talent identification.
- Launching a New Practice for Nonprofits: Harnessing our real-world experience working with hundreds of public companies globally, we are launching a new practice, Corbin for Nonprofits, to assist nonprofit organizations with more effectively fulfilling their missions. We are committing to return 20% of operating profits from this practice to nonprofits annually.
- Standing up Love, Corbin: As a firm deeply committed to giving back, Love, Corbin is our newly formed community initiative, which serves to engage our team members and leverage our deep capabilities to be a force for good. Our focused approach encompasses a comprehensive volunteer program, internships for diverse students, and scholarships that celebrate leadership in humanity and help fund higher education.
- Investing in Our Talent, Adding Capabilities and Experience: To continue to deliver exceptional value and service to our clients, we are expanding our leadership team with the addition of Sarah Daly as Head of Human Resources and Talent Management and Leahruth Jemilo as Head of our ESG Practice, as well as adding five new members to our team. Over the past year, we have grown our team by over 50% and recently moved into a new, state-of-the-art headquarters in Farmington, Conn. to support continued growth.
Establishing an Advisory Board: To support personal and professional growth, as well as Corbin’s business trajectory, we are thrilled to announce the establishment of an Advisory Board and three inaugural members, who have served as valued advisors to date and will continue to guide our evolution going forward:
- H. Lawrence Culp, Jr., Chairman and CEO of GE since 2018 and former President and CEO of Danaher Corporation from 2000 to 2014.
- Indra Nooyi, Former Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo from 2006 to 2019 and current member of the Board of Directors of Amazon, Global Leadership Board of edX, the world’s leading nonprofit online education platform, and International Advisory Council of Temasek.
- Connie Weaver, Chief Marketing Officer of Equitable, former Chief Marketing Officer at TIAA, The Hartford and AT&T and, prior to that, a senior executive leading award-winning Investor Relations programs at Microsoft, McGraw-Hill, and MCI.
- Evolving our Brand to More Accurately Reflect our Vision and Impact: Our new visual identity, inclusive of an inspirational logo and website, reflects our bold approach, deep experience, and commitment to exploring the beyond to identify new opportunities to realize value for our clients.
Corbin concluded, “It is an inspirational time at Corbin—a period of hyper growth, deep professional advancement for our expanding team, and a myriad of opportunities to fulfill our purpose. As we strive to add value in everything we do, we are accelerating our value delivery to our clients and taking a giant leap forward in advancing our community impact. With a passionate and philanthropic culture, we feel a deep sense of pride as we leverage our extensive real-world experience in support of helping nonprofits fulfill their missions and formalize our own community impact effort. To give back is our duty and an honor, and the investments we are making in our people, processes, technology, and facilities will generate tremendous value for our clients, employees, and communities for years to come.”
Corbin is a strategic consultancy accelerating value realization globally. We engage deeply with our clients to assess, architect, activate, and accelerate value realization, delivering research-based insights and execution excellence through a cultivated and caring team of experts with deep sector and situational experience, a best practice approach, and an outperformance mindset.
To learn more about us and our impact, visit corbinadvisors.com.