Technavio has been monitoring the advanced and predictive analytics tools market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.93 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of about 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200713005414/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024 on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Alteryx Inc., CGI Inc., Fair Isaac Corp., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., The MathWorks Inc., and TIBCO Software Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The use of predictive analysis in fraud detection has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32133
Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our advanced and predictive analytics tools market report covers the following areas:
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market size
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market trends
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market analysis
This study identifies the increasing use of IoT as one of the prime reasons driving the advanced and predictive analytics tools market growth during the next few years.
Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the advanced and predictive analytics tools market, including some of the vendors such as Alteryx Inc., CGI Inc., Fair Isaac Corp., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., The MathWorks Inc., and TIBCO Software Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the advanced and predictive analytics tools market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Advanced and Predictive Analytics Tools Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist advanced and predictive analytics tools market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the advanced and predictive analytics tools market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the advanced and predictive analytics tools market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of advanced and predictive analytics tools market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- Market segmentation by deployment
- Comparison by deployment
- Cloud – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by deployment
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- ML in predictive analytics
- Increasing use of IoT and need for real-time data analysis
- Growing number of acquisitions and partnerships
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alteryx Inc.
- CGI Inc.
- Fair Isaac Corp.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- The MathWorks Inc.
- TIBCO Software Inc.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.