Dialpad Inc., the industry leader in AI-powered communication and collaboration, saw unparalleled channel growth in the second quarter of 2021, driven by demand for its cloud contact center. As Dialpad scales beyond $100M in annual recurring revenue (ARR), the company continues to leverage the channel as a leading revenue driver, accounting for more than half of overall revenue in the second quarter alone, up from 40% in the previous quarter.
“We have had another great quarter in the channel demonstrated by the team’s incredible contribution to company revenue while simultaneously doubling the number of registered partners in our new Partner Portal,” said Mike Kane, Senior Vice President of Global Channel Sales, Dialpad. “We’re excited to see our pipeline and booking growth hit record-breaking numbers and to continue supporting our partners in the next half of the year.”
In addition, Faith Sizto, Senior Manager, Partner Marketing, was named to the highly respected CRN Women of the Channel list for 2021. Faith and her team worked to increase awareness and demand generation for Dialpad and drive channel growth.
Record-breaking channel growth in Q2 contributed to Dialpad’s best quarter in company history, highlighted by:
- Overall Growth: Dialpad’s channel represented 57% of overall sales in Q2, yielding a 151% increase compared to Q2 last year.
- Booking Growth: Dialpad increased bookings by 150% year-over-year in Q2 and saw quarter-over-quarter growth in both Midmarket (30%) and Enterprise (125%).
- Team Expansion: Dialpad grew its channel team by 400% year over year.
- New Customers and Partners: New national customers and partnerships, including Lithia Motors, Smart AutoCare, OTR Capital, and Martech, were established in tandem with channel partners, adding to Dialpad’s growing roster of relationships.
“With the drastic change in the workforce landscape, it’s vital that enterprises enable employees to work and support their customers from anywhere, and Dialpad’s innovative cloud communications offering helps businesses stay ahead of the curve,” said Jennifer Gallego, EVP of Global Sales at AVANT. “On top of the increased need for contact center and internal communications solutions over the last 18 months, 32% of IT decision-makers are looking to adopt additional CCaaS tech over the next year. AVANT looks forward to growing our partnership with Dialpad even further and supporting their impressive growth through our network of Trusted Advisors.”
- Learn more about the Dialpad Partner Portal and contact the team directly for further details
- See here for more details on Dialpad’s global channel expansion
- Read more about Dialpad’s channel accolades
- For more on Dialpad’s recent partnership with Intercom, see here
Dialpad is the leading cloud communications platform for talk, messaging, meetings and contact center in one beautiful app. Dialpad’s platform delivers AI across every employee and customer experience through real-time transcriptions, live agent coaching and sentiment analysis. More than 7,000 of the world’s most innovative businesses, including Domo, Motorola Solutions, Netflix, Splunk, Stripe, T-Mobile, Twitter, Uber and WeWork use Dialpad to connect and collaborate. Dialpad is backed by the world’s leading investors including Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, OMERS Growth Equity, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Ventures, Section 32, SoftBank Corp., T-Mobile Ventures and Work-Bench. Visit www.dialpad.com for more information and to request a demo.