DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) today announced it has been positioned as a Leader in Everest Group’s “Healthcare IT Security Services PEAK Matrix Assessment with Service Provider Landscape 2020” report, which analyzes changing dynamics in healthcare IT security services.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200131005123/en/
Everest Group’s Healthcare IT Security Services Matrix assessed the relative market impact and overall vision and capability of 13 service providers on market trends for healthcare IT security services, as well as the landscape of service providers for healthcare IT security services. It also assessed the service providers on several vision and market impact-related dimensions. Based on its analysis, the consulting and research firm named DXC a Leader for its strong healthcare-specific security framework and ability to innovate with deliberate investments in next-generation security solutions.
“We are pleased that Everest Group recognizes DXC’s ability to deliver large-scale security transformation to healthcare organizations and help them prepare, recognize and respond to threats and incidents quickly and effectively,” said Mark Hughes, senior vice president and general manager, Security, DXC Technology. “Our position as a Leader demonstrates our strong portfolio of IT security offerings, strategic partnerships and commitment to combating increased security vulnerabilities in the healthcare industry.”
Specifically, the PEAK Matrix report noted several of DXC’s strengths in health IT security services, including:
- DXC Open Health Connect — A healthcare platform that improves healthcare outcomes by creating a connected ecosystem for patients, providers and payers.
- DXC Healthcare Cloud — A cloud-based solution that reduces complexity and risk while allowing approved parties to securely access applications and data 24/7.
- DXC Health360™ — A cloud-based solution that enables providers and payers to personalize care experiences, ensure quality and increase customer loyalty at a lower cost.
- DXC Cyber Reference Architecture — A set of detailed blueprints that help customers optimize security spend by addressing their specific challenges, benchmark as-is security posture and standardize service delivery.
- DXC Cloud Security — A solution leveraging cloud providers and vendor security technologies to improve overall security posture by providing vendor-neutral guidance.
“The healthcare industry leaders have started to prioritize their response to cyber threats and lags in IT security investment,” said Abhishek Singh, vice president, Everest Group. “DXC Technology has created strong credentials and capabilities to partner with the industry in recognizing, managing and mitigating the impact of such threats.”
DXC’s transformational healthcare technology and security services all work to deliver intelligent and proactive approaches with the goal of securing healthcare enterprises.
A summary analysis of DXC’s abilities based on Everest Group’s “Healthcare IT Security Services PEAK Matrix Assessment with Service Provider Landscape 2020” report can be accessed here.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. With decades of driving innovation, the world’s largest companies trust DXC to deploy our enterprise technology stack to deliver new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experiences. Learn more about the DXC story and our focus on people, customers and operational execution at www.dxc.technology.