Technavio has been monitoring the infrared radiation (IR) emitter and receiver market and it is poised to grow by USD 899.75 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200923005349/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Increase in the demand for LWIR and MWIR cameras & sensors is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 3.03% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 899.75 mn.
Who are the top players in the market?
ams AG, FLIR Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, LITE-ON Technology Corp., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., OSRAM Licht AG, Texas Instruments Inc., Thales Group, and Vishay Intertechnology Inc., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The increase in the adoption of IR sensors is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 54% of the market share.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ams AG, FLIR Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, LITE-ON Technology Corp., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., OSRAM Licht AG, Texas Instruments Inc., Thales Group, and Vishay Intertechnology Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increase in the adoption of IR sensors will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market is segmented as below:
- Consumer Electronics
- IR Cameras And Sensors
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43721
Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The infrared radiation (IR) emitter and receiver market report covers the following areas:
- Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market Size
- Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market Trends
- Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies an increase in the demand for LWIR and MWIR cameras & sensors as one of the prime reasons driving the infrared radiation (IR) emitter and receiver market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Infrared Radiation (IR) Emitter and Receiver Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist infrared radiation (IR) emitter and receiver market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the infrared radiation (IR) emitter and receiver market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the infrared radiation (IR) emitter and receiver market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of infrared radiation (IR) emitter and receiver market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Force Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Consumer electronics – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IR cameras and sensors – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Remotes – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ams AG
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- LITE-ON Technology Corp.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Thales Group
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.