Technavio has been monitoring the biosurgery market and it is poised to grow by USD 4.81 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200813005469/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Biosurgery Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions –
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 6%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- An increasing number of surgical procedures is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., CSL Ltd., Getinge AB, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Pfizer Inc., and Stryker Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 5.47%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., CSL Ltd., Getinge AB, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Pfizer Inc., and Stryker Corp. are some of the major market participants. The increasing number of surgical procedures will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Biosurgery Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Biosurgery Market is segmented as below:
- Soft-tissue Attachments
- Hemostatic Agents
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Surgical Sealants
- Adhesion Barriers
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40820
Biosurgery Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our biosurgery market report covers the following areas:
- Biosurgery Market size
- Biosurgery Market trends
- Biosurgery Market analysis
This study identifies constant technological advances as one of the prime reasons driving the biosurgery market growth during the next few years.
Biosurgery Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the biosurgery market, including some of the vendors such as B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., CSL Ltd., Getinge AB, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc, Pfizer Inc., and Stryker Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the biosurgery market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Biosurgery Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist biosurgery market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the biosurgery market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the biosurgery market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of biosurgery market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Soft-tissue attachments – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hemostatic agents – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Bone graft substitutes – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Surgical sealants and adhesives – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Adhesion barriers – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances
- Enhanced pipeline products
- Funding for the development of innovative products
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baxter International Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- CSL Ltd.
- Getinge AB
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medtronic Plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.