Kronos Incorporated was recognized today for its rigorous focus on technology innovation and performance to enhance customer outcomes in healthcare with the Frost & Sullivan 2020 North America Company of the Year Award. This is a powerful distinction for Workforce Dimensions, the next-generation workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solution from Kronos, which is the fastest-adopted product in Kronos history.
- Frost & Sullivan named Kronos the 2020 North America Company of the Year based on recent analysis of the North American workforce management and HCM market for healthcare. Kronos was specifically applauded for its delivery of the cloud-native, mobile-native, and artificial intelligence-powered Workforce Dimensions suite of human resources, payroll, talent, timekeeping, and scheduling solutions built on an open and extensible platform to simplify integrations with critical enterprise applications. As highlighted by Frost & Sullivan, this unified approach optimizes cost savings and increases user satisfaction and engagement in healthcare settings by improving efficiencies for both organizations and employees.
According to Frost & Sullivan, Kronos is driving customer success among health systems in North America with:
- A unique value proposition, offering the best return on investment by leveraging the benefit of integration to drive insightful decision-making, streamline work, and enhance productivity;
- A practical and effective AI-driven approach, based on more than four decades of workforce management expertise, to deliver accurate and actionable insights that help solve specific business problems;
- A robust technology partner network and enterprise application marketplace that expands on the capabilities of Workforce Dimensions and fosters close, active collaboration between Kronos and leading healthcare-focused software providers, developers, and customers;
- A highly experienced healthcare team that includes nurses, technology experts, and data scientists committed to developing solutions with the individual healthcare user in mind;
- An exceptional and award-winning customer-first culture distinguished by a proven implementation methodology, effective onboarding, an intuitive and mobile-first user experience, empowering self-service options, and extensive support to drive user adoption.
- Healthcare organizations have been swift to adopt Workforce Dimensions, representing approximately 25% of a fast-growing customer base worldwide and with some of the largest customer deals across any industry.
Daniel Ruppar, consulting director, Frost & Sullivan
“Workforce Dimensions from Kronos has the capacity to deliver strategic value to health systems. Exceptional functionality combined with the benefits of integration, real-time data access, and support services facilitate superior employee engagement and satisfaction while helping to reduce compliance risk and the cost of managing labor. Frost & Sullivan’s careful analysis of the workforce management and HCM market for healthcare has determined that Workforce Dimensions is a significant technology achievement for which Kronos is deserving of the Frost & Sullivan 2020 Company of the Year Award.”
Nanne Finis, RN, MS, chief nurse executive, Kronos
“Dependency on technology continues to expand in healthcare as cost transparency, process efficiencies, and collaboration become more critical. Frost & Sullivan’s market analysis validates surging industry demand for the fully integrated workforce management and human capital management Workforce Dimensions suite by emphasizing the significant benefits of a unified, open platform.”
- Read the report: “Frost & Sullivan: 2020 North America Workforce Management and Human Capital Management for Healthcare, Company of the Year Award”
- Learn more about the Kronos HCM experience and the unified Workforce Dimensions suite.
- New research from The Workforce Institute at Kronos examines the current state of digital transformation in healthcare and navigates employee expectations for the future of work.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2020 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.