As summer winds down, the deals heat up at lenovo.com for this year’s Lenovo Labor Day Sale. The annual sale – beginning on August 24 and spanning three weeks – features an assortment of technology products including premium laptops, tablets, gaming PCs, and accessories, all at deeply discounted prices.
Shoppers wanting to get an early start to their Labor Day deal hunting will find select doorbusters available during Sneak Peek Week, running August 24-31 before the primary sale begins the following week. Highlights of Sneak Peek Week include laptops and tablets for less than $250 and up to 40% off on select ThinkPad X and P series laptops. The Up to 40% Off ThinkPad offer expands to include the entire portfolio of ThinkPads for members of the MyLenovo Rewards loyalty program.
The primary sale begins August 31 and includes deals like Lenovo Legion 5 AMD gaming laptops for $829.99 and the Lenovo Flex 5 14” 2-in-1 laptop for less than $700. Additional promotions begin September 7, including doorbusters sales on select Legion and Yoga PCs. Consumers looking to stock up on accessories like mice, keyboards, and headphones will also find amazing deals included in this year’s sale.
Here are just some of the many deals and promotions included in the Lenovo Labor Day Sale:
Sneak Peek Week (August 24-31)
- Yoga laptops starting at $699.99
- Up to 34% off gaming PCs
- Laptops as low as $219.99
- Backpacks starting at $15.99
- Tablets starting at $119.99
- Up to 40% off on ThinkPad X & P series
- Special offer for MyLenovo Rewards loyalty customers: entire portfolio of ThinkPads at up to 40% off (US only, through September 13)
Labor Day Sale (August 31- September 7)
- New Legion 5 15” AMD gaming laptops starting at $829.99
- New Flex 5 14” 2-in-1 Laptops staring at $674.99
- Laptops starting at $649.99 US
- 10400 mAh Power bank $14.99
Labor Day Extended Sale (September 7-11)
- Hourly Doorbusters at 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. on Monday 9/7
- Legion Y540 15” $799.99
- Yoga C640 $759.99
- Backlit gaming keyboard $34.99
- In-ear headphones starting at $6.99
- Innovative Yoga Mouse starting at $59.99
- Double MyLenovo Rewards points on Monday 9/7
Labor Day Last Chance (September 11-14)
- Over 25% off Yoga laptops, like Yoga C740 14” starting at $899.99
- Over 25% off Legion gaming PCs
- Lenovo Yoga Active Noise Cancellation Headphones for $109.99
- Laptop sleeves as low as $15.99
“Labor Day has traditionally been a holiday when shoppers know they can find excellent deals on lenovo.com and this year is no exception. We’ve slashed prices across the site on everything from gaming PCs to our popular ThinkPads,” said Carlo Savino, executive director of North America eCommerce at Lenovo. “Consumers can browse through PCs, tablets, accessories and more, with some items as low as 40% off regular price.”
For more details on all the great offers included in this year’s Lenovo Labor Day Sale, visit https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/d/deals/doorbusters
Plus, don’t forget about the MyLenovo Rewards program. Customers who sign up and make purchases on lenovo.com get 3% of the purchase price returned to them as MyLenovo Rewards to use on future website purchases. MyLenovo Rewards points can be redeemed on Lenovo products and great electronics from some of the world’s top brands. Learn more at https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/rewards/.
*All times ET. Offers good while supplies last. Shop early to ensure the best selection.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 63,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. To find out more visit https://www.lenovo.com, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Weibo and read about the latest news via our StoryHub.