Lightbits Labs will demonstrate how its software-defined disaggregated storage solutions brings high-performance NVMe™/TCP storage that performs like local flash to Kubernetes environments in all-day expo hall demonstrations at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020. Lightbits Labs is a Silver Sponsor of the virtual event.
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020, Expo Hall Silver D, Lightbits Labs’ Booth
Lightbits Labs’ Continuous Kubernetes Demos
- Tuesday, Nov. 17: 10 am to 6 pm ET
- Wednesday, Nov. 18: Noon to 7:30 pm ET
- Thursday, Nov. 19: Noon to 7:30 pm ET
- Friday, Nov. 20: Noon to 7:00 pm ET
- In the Lightbits Labs virtual booth (Expo Hall Silver D) at KubeCon, the company will demonstrate how its software-defined disaggregated storage solution, LightOS™, brings high-performance NVMe/TCP storage that performs like local flash to Kubernetes environments, all while maintaining native Kubernetes storage provisioning and application portability via persistent volumes.
Demo viewers will learn about three key aspects of LightOS:
- Providing high performance, dynamically provisioned persistent storage claims to Cassandra containers
- Enabling complete container and application portability between worker nodes
- Delivering consistent, database short recovery time after a worker node drain/failure and subsequent startup on an arbitrary alternate worker node
Viewers of the Lightbits Labs demo will be entered into a raffle to win one (1) of four (4) $200 Amazon Gift Cards
REGISTRATION AND EVENT DETAILS:
- Register for KubeCon and CloudNativeCon
- View the full program schedule
- KubeCon is geared to application developers, IT operations personnel, technical managers, executive leadership, product and product marketing managers, end-users, service providers, CNCF contributors, and others looking to learn more about Cloud Native and Kubernetes
- LightOS 2.0 (press release)
- Video: Lightbits Hyperscale Storage for All
- What’s New In LightOS 2.0? (Blog)
About Lightbits Labs™
Lightbits Labs, founded in 2016, is a software-defined storage company that brings hyperscale efficiency and flexibility to everyone. Lightbits’ solution delivers composable, disaggregated block storage that performs like local flash. The company pioneered NVMe/TCP so the solution is easy to deploy at scale, while delivering performance that from applications’ perspective is indistinguishable from local flash. Lightbits Labs is backed by strategic investors including Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, Intel Capital and Micron, as well as top investors and VCs including Avigdor Willenz, Lip-Bu Tan, Marius Nacht, SquarePeg Capital, and WRVI Capital.