This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191114005245/en/
Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield and the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Double Pack will all be available on Nov. 15. (Photo: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield – A new generation of Pokémon has arrived on the Nintendo Switch system. Begin your adventure as a Pokémon Trainer by choosing one of three new partner Pokémon: Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble. Then embark on a journey in the new Galar region, where you’ll explore the Wild Area and unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta! A Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Double Pack is also available digitally, which includes both the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield games, as well as additional in-game bonuses perfect for every Pokémon Trainer getting their start in the Galar region. Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shield and the Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Double Pack will all be available on Nov. 15.
- Children of Morta – This intriguing hack-and-slash roguelike sets its story in a distant land, and weaves complex universal themes into its captivating tale of love, loss and hope. Prepare yourself for a dungeon crawler with an intricate narrative equal to its challenging gameplay. Are you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for your family while the world is devoured by darkness? The Mountain of Morta awaits. Children of Morta will be available on Nov. 20.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Balthazar’s Dream
- Bloo Kid 2 – Available Nov. 18
- Bouncy Bob 2 – Available Nov. 20
- Cube Creator X
- Galactic Defence Squadron
- Garfield Kart Furious Racing – Available Nov. 19
- Go! Fish Go! – Available Nov. 15
- Labyrinth of the Witch
- League of the Shield
- Mars Power Industries – Available Nov. 15
- Munchkin: Quacked Quest – Available Nov. 19
- Perils of Baking
- Push the Crate
- Raining Blobs – Available Nov. 15
- Rocket Wars
- Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
- Some Distant Memory
- Squidgies Takeover
- Still There – Available Nov. 20
- Sudoku Relax 3 Autumn Leaves
- Tactical Mind 2 – Available Nov. 15
- Woven – Available Nov. 15
- WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship – Available Nov. 19
- Zumba Burn It Up! – Available Nov. 19
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.