Wondershare is pleased to announce that it was issued a new Patent for its Recoverit Mac Version. This new patented technology is expected to bring 5-10 times faster speed compared to all competing products and its previous version.
This technological innovation from Wondershare unveils a disk enumeration method based on DiskArbitration, equipment, and a computer-readable storage medium. The method comprises the steps of:
- S100: Creating a data acquisition function
- S200: Storing the disk ID of the disk to a specified position when the data acquisition function detects a disk.
- S300: Converting the disk ID into basic information of the disk.
Recoverit is Wondershare’s flagship product, and its Mac version is used by millions of users for recovering deleted files on Mac, and accessing external drives or sd cards, etc.
The latest version Recoverit for Mac 9.0 comes with several enhanced capabilities including video repairing function, optimized file recovery, and preview before recover.
- File Formats Supported: 200+ types of files and folders including Office files, graphics, videos, audio, Outlook & Archive, document files, etc.
- Storage Media Supported: Can be used to access and recover data from USB flash drive, memory card, camera, SD card, internal hard disk, external hard drive, computer, laptop, etc.
- Support Video Repair for all popular cameras, including GoPro, DJI Drones, Dashcam, etc.
- Displays preview of repaired video files before saving
“The issuance of the patent is solid proof of what we have always believed – that no one has ever created anything like Recoverit,” said Kevin Zhu, Product Director of Wondershare Recoverit “The patent is tangible proof of our company’s innovation and is a massive step in the right direction for Wondershare.”
To find out more about Recoverit for Mac, please visit https://recoverit.wondershare.com/data-recovery-mac.html
About Wondershare: Founded in 2003, Wondershare is a global leader in software development and a pioneer in the field of digital creativity. Our technology is powerful, and the solutions we provide are simple and convenient. That’s why we’re trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries. We help our users pursue their passions so that, together, we can build a more creative world.