2020 has been a year unlike any other, especially for the healthcare industry. Diagnostic providers, in particular, have faced numerous challenges as they manage a rollercoaster of testing volumes – and associated claims and revenue implications – driven by the impact of COVID-19. Amid this, XIFIN’s revenue cycle management solution (RCM) received the designation of “highest client satisfaction” among healthcare professionals from Black Book Research, making this the fourth consecutive year the company’s technology innovations have been recognized by its clients.
“Being recognized by our clients and industry peers for our RCM solution is a testament to our continued results-driven focus on innovation year after year, as well as our team’s commitment to excellence,” said Kyle Fetter, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Diagnostic Services at XIFIN. “We are dedicated to delivering new technologies and improving methodologies that drive increased reimbursement and lower costs for our lab networks today and into the future. The latest iteration of our RCM platform, XIFIN RPM 12, demonstrates our continued commitment.”
Black Book rankings are based on client experience scores crowdsourced from thousands of healthcare industry professionals and clinicians, including hospitals, clinics, physician practices, health plans, consumers and more. This year’s accolade adds to XIFIN’s rankings across several categories over the past four years, recognizing its ongoing customer impact:
- No. 1 Client Rated Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Solution (2020)
- No. 1 Client Rated Laboratory Support (2019)
- No. 1 RCM Outsourcing and Solutions (2019)
- No. 1 Client Rated RCM Solutions (2018)
- No. 1 Precision Medicine Informatics (2018)
- No. 1 Client Rated Laboratory Information Systems (2017)
Driving Engagement and Success for Diagnostic Providers
XIFIN’s innovative laboratory solutions and services have played a vital role this year as diagnostic providers continue to be overwhelmed by a high number of testing volumes and related challenges around adequate reimbursement as health experts utilize testing measures to help control the spread of COVID-19. The XIFIN Lab Volume Index analyzes weekly data from its networks and shows that diagnostic providers continue to see high testing volumes, with some lab segments experiencing three times routine volumes. In 2020, XIFIN unveiled new versions of two core solutions to support diagnostic providers:
- XIFIN RPM 12 is the newest iteration of the XIFIN RPM platform that maximizes reimbursements and cash collections through integrated capabilities. These include robust workflow automation, enhanced patient and client portals, and additional business intelligence solutions, including AI-enabled advanced analytics and insurance discovery.
- XIFIN LIS 7 is the latest release of XIFIN LIS, a scalable SaaS-based laboratory information system (LIS) that offers multi-specialty workflows, including next-generation sequencing, and enables labs to perform testing in support of clinical trials through an integrated and interoperable platform. This year, XIFIN partnered with Dolbey & Company to integrate its Fusion Narrate® powered by nVoq voice recognition software to speech-enable XIFIN LIS.
For more information about XIFIN’s full suite of solutions, please click here.
XIFIN is a healthcare information technology company that leverages diagnostic information to improve the quality and economics of healthcare. The company’s cloud-based technology facilitates connectivity and workflow automation for accessing and sharing clinical and financial diagnostic data, linking healthcare stakeholders in the delivery and reimbursement of care. To learn more, visit www.XIFIN.com, follow XIFIN on Twitter and LinkedIn, or subscribe to the XIFIN blog.