• Imaging Channel Conference 2012 to be held in Barcelona from October 8-10 • PFU to offer insight into latest trends and opportunities in the document capturing market • This year’s theme is “Capture the Growth” • Approximately 300 attendees from the document imaging channel community expected London, 20 September 2012 – PFU Imaging Solutions,
• Imaging Channel Conference 2012 to be held in Barcelona from October 8-10
• PFU to offer insight into latest trends and opportunities in the document capturing market
• This year’s theme is “Capture the Growth”
• Approximately 300 attendees from the document imaging channel community expected
London, 20 September 2012 – PFU Imaging Solutions, a Fujitsu company, will host its 5thImaging Channel Conference in Barcelona from October 8 through 10, 2012. With this top channel conference PFU provides its partners in EMEA valuable insights into the latest trends and market opportunities in the document capturing industry.
Participants will have the chance to meet software partners in a dedicated exhibition, watch partner presentations and network with document management specialists from throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. With an interactive program of key note speeches, presentations and roundtable discussions, the Imaging Channel Conference provides partners an exclusive platform to discuss ways to expand business into new markets and vertical segments. Since its start only five years ago, the Imaging Channel Conference has become one of the premier venues for resellers and ISVs in the document imaging market.
• Strategic updates from PFU executives
• User presentations from the banking, healthcare and government markets
• Fujitsu scanner business overview
• Fujitsu Imaging Channel Awards Ceremony
“We are happy to once again provide our channel partners a special forum for sharing best practices and industry knowledge as well as for exchanging ideas and networking. This year’s theme is Capture the Growth. With many industries struggling, we are still seeing growth in the document imaging market and we will share some of the recent success stories and best practice strategies for our partners to capture their own growth”, states Douglas Rudolph, General Manager Marketing,PFU Imaging Solutions “This year in Barcelona we are expecting approximately 300 document capture experts from all over Europe, the Middle East and Africa and we are looking forward to meeting them and exchanging ideas with them.”
Attendance at the Imaging Channel Conference
The Imaging Channel Conference addresses registered resellers, selected software partners and authorized distributors. This year the Conference Platinum sponsors are Abbyy, ELO Digital Office and Kofax. In addition, a number of software partners will be participating as exhibitors.
For further information on PFU, please go to:
PFU Limited (Japan), a Fujitsu company, is the maker of Fujitsu scanners. The company is a globally active IT provider that designs, manufactures and markets computer hardware, peripheral products and enterprise software. PFU offers the broadest portfolio of document scanners for professional personal, desktop, workgroup and high-volume production environments and is one of the world’s leading document scanner companies. PFU has been engaged in the document imaging scanner business for more than 20 years and generates an annual turnover of $1 billion. www.pfu.fujitsu.com/en/
Operating in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), PFU Imaging Solutions Europe Limited is responsible for marketing and sales of the Fujitsu document scanners. The European company was established in the United Kingdom in 1981 and has subsidiaries in Germany and Italy. www.fujitsu.com/emea/products/